Calling All Marketers!
New for 2019, NCTC is bringing our annual marketing event, formerly the Marketing Confab, to #TIS19. Marketing-focused attendees will find a complete program of sessions and panels on all things marketing.
The Marketing Innovators Group starts with a Saturday evening dinner. Please take this into account when making your flight and hotel arrangements for #TIS19.
The Marketing Innovators Group is open to NCTC and ACA member operators only. Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate guests, vendors, industry professionals, or network programmers in any of the scheduled MIG activities and sessions.
Saturday, July 27: Networking @ Spin
The Marketing Innovators Group will kick off with a networking activity like no other. We'll head to SPIN Chicago for three hours of eating, networking and PING PONG!
7:00 - 10:00 PM
3434 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60654
Directions from Hotel
Est. 12 minute walk from the Sheraton
Sunday, July 28: Marketing Sessions
We'll be up and at it early Sunday, starting with breakfast at 8:00 a.m., followed by a full day of case studies, roundtable discussions and workshops to help you grow your company's marketing program. We're still finalizing the full agenda, but here are some of the sessions we have planned:
- Digital Marketing – Retargeting, Social Media and SEOh My! – Techint Labs, President Adam Lee
- Member Case Study – Hear from your peers about their marketing efforts
- Round Table Discussion: Marketing Pain Points
- NCTC Marketing Support & Shared Services
- Market Research & Analysis – Where to start, and tools to make you successful
- Email & Direct Mail – Breaking through the “mailboxes” to make an impact
- Pay Per Click Advertising – Atlas Digital, CEO Mark Mihalevich
- Sales & Marketing – upselling, new sales, and how to align marketing with sales
Sessions and events subject to change.
Reserve Your Spot
The MIG@TIS19 is an exclusive event for #TIS19 attendees with a focus on marketing. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
The cost to attend is $55.00 per person. This fee covers the Saturday night dinner and networking event, and access to all the Sunday sessions and workshops, and lunch on Sunday. The marketing breakout sessions and panel discussions on Monday and Tuesday are only open to attendees of The Independent Show, so you'll need to register for both events to get access to all the sessions and speakers.